Sanitary Centrifugal Pump Manufacturer Description
DONJOY Technology as sanitary centrifugal pump professional manufacturer in China, founded in 1993, have more than 20 years experience in sanitary pump design and development. The factory covers an area of 29,000 square meters, with more than 300 employers, 30+ R&D staffs, bring in international leading technology and production equipment e.g. Mazak CNC four-axis, five-axis machine, compound cutting machine, FANUC robot production line etc.
What is a Centrifugal Pump
Centrifugal pumps are used to transport fluids by the conversion of rotational kinetic energy to the hydrodynamic energy of the fluid flow. The rotational energy typically comes from an engine or electric motor. They are a sub-class of dynamic axisymmetric work-absorbing turbomachinery. The fluid enters the pump impeller along or near to the rotating axis and is accelerated by the impeller, flowing radially outward into a diffuser or volute chamber (casing), from which it exists.
DONJOY Centrifugal Pump
Donjoy Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps with open impeller, the designs offer simple and low-cost solutions to transfer low viscosity fluids at a high flow rate and low pressure. Pure stainless steel design, complied with ASME BPE and EHEDG standards, US 3-A standard. It widely used in water, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, fine-chemical industries…
Pump medium includes water, milk, soft drink, juice, beer, wine, ethyl, diethyl, diesel, light oil…
Sanitary Centrifugal Pump Structure
Sanitary Centrifugal Pump Feature
● High-lift, low noise, high flow, no dead ends, high-performance characteristics
● Pure stainless steel design, complied with ASME BPE and EHEDG standards.
● 3A sanitary standards, IEC B35 motors, IP55, F-class insulation, 50HZ/60HZ.
● Flushed single or double mechanical seal
● Pressure relief valve available internal or external
● Surface heat jacket; complete heat jacket.
● Horizontal or vertical direction
● With stainless steel base plate & adjustable feet
● Motor utilizes the IEC EN IE2, PTC thermistor.